TRIPAWDS: Home to 13717 Members and 1211 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Views from Caira Sue’s house

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

DSC02987Chicken basted rawhide, Yum.

DSC02988Polly, Poppa, Caira Sue and the bone.

1226091627Rescue kitten, Pirate George. Arrr.

IMAG0093A good cuddle with Poppa.

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

7 Comments»

Nova wrote @ December 31st, 2009 at 7:46 am

Where’s the beef trachea!? You can’t have Christmas without beef trachea! Haha…. love the pictures!

jakesmom wrote @ December 31st, 2009 at 7:57 am

She is such a sweetheart… Love her pirate kitty too!!! Caira Sue looks happy to be cuddling with her daddy… Is she a daddy’s girl?

Angel Jake’s Mom

maggie wrote @ December 31st, 2009 at 8:17 am

Love the sleepy time picture 🙂

Tracy, Maggie’s Mom

admin wrote @ December 31st, 2009 at 10:40 am

Beautiful moments to treasure! Kitty says … did somebody say Treasure?!? 😉

ldillon81 wrote @ December 31st, 2009 at 11:19 am

Oooo! Pirate George and Captain Jack!!! I think we’re on to something here… Love the pics, Miss CS. Are you trying to do Yoga in the second picture? Looks strangely like downward facing dog to me 🙂

Peyton’s Path wrote @ December 31st, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Caira Sue,

We were finally able to catch up on your blog and you have a beautiful family. We are very sorry about your favorite kitty. We know exactly how you are feeling. Hopefully all those tennis balls will cheer you up! I received a package in the mail on Tuesday with 9 Chuck-It balls and a couple Chuck-It Frisbees. It helps keep my mind off the sad! Keep up on your fun happy adventures, they make my pawrents and I smile!

Lots of Licks,
Dillon (Peyton’s brother)

Codie Rae wrote @ January 2nd, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Wow! Caira Sue! You do snuggle!
Wouldn’t have never believed it if you hadn’t posted that cute picture with your poppa! Tell ya a secret…..I like snuggling with my papa too! Can I have your pirate kitty? Too cute!

xoxox,